Located at the center of Waupaca County in Symco, Wisconsin. The Union Thresheree Grounds plays hosts to three major events each year: the Spring Tractor Pull, the Union Thresheree & Symco Hot Rods & Kustoms. This 33 acre piece of land has been in the Larry Werth family for over 70 years.
welcome to the union thresheree!
“Preserving our agricultural and homesteading heritage and celebrating the technologies of yesteryear.”
Check out Symco Hot Rod & Kustom Weekender's website here!
***NEW FOR 2016***
**Young & Old... Drive Your First Tractor**
**FORD "N" SERIES PULL**
Pull to be held Friday of the show at 2:30 PM on the Pulling Track
Registration and Scales will OPEN at 1:00PM and CLOSE at 2:15PM
This pull is for 9N, 2N, and 8N Fords with 4 cylinder engines
Tire sizes can be no larger than 12.4 x 28 or 11.2 x 32
Maximum weight of tractor with operator can not exceed 2700#
Draw bar pull height 20”
Entry fee is $10.00
Trophies given to first and second place
Ford & Fordson Tractors,
Doodle Bugs &
Sandwich Gas Engines
This Years Events:
- Spring Tractor Pull: June 11, 2016 - See the Spring Pull page for details
- Father's Day Open House: June 19, 2016 - Bring your Dad and Grandad to tour the Thresheree grounds without the crowd!
- Union Thresheree: July 29-31, 2016 - Check out our facebook page for improvements on the grounds!
- Featuring: Ford & Fordson Tractors, Doodle Bugs & Sandwich Gas Engines
- Symco Hot Rods & Kustoms: August 12-13, 2016 - Check out their facebook page and their website!
- Symco Dasheree: October 15, 2016 - 5K Run/Walk - Contact (920) 596-3310 for more information!